Saturday, January 1, 2011

A New Blog

I think it is time for me to take a little break from the more serious and theological approach of my other blog.  It has given a voice to many thoughts that I have had and allowed me to dialog with some pretty bright folks.  It has also been a great experience for me and it has made me a better thinker and writer. 

But I am looking for another outlet that allows me to comment on more than just theological pursuits.  I am looking forward to commenting on topics of life, love, family, faith and culture.  Hopefully my facebook friends and followers of my other blog will stop by here from time to time.

So, what will this blog look like?  I don't know for sure.  But have you ever said, "I'm just thinking out loud"?  Well, sometimes I find my thoughts leaking out in an audible fashion.  So, I guess that would be "talking out loud" wouldn't it?

Maybe that is what this will look like.  This may be a somewhat less polished and more spur of the moment blog.  I plan to try to mimic some blogging approaches from some folks that I follow and that will allow me to update much more frequently and be much more timely.

We will just have to see where this goes.  After all, I will just be talking out loud.

Photo licensed under the RF-LL terms at the following site: http://www.dreamstime.com/terms#limited

No comments:

Post a Comment